Exterior Painting in Dorchester, MA
For this house painting project we took the following steps:
1. Power washing the entire building along with the deck.
2. Replaced damaged siding pieces.
3. New Gutters were installed.
4. A full coat of Benjamin Moore Fresh start oil primer was applied on the siding.
5. 2 coats of Benjamin Moore High Build Flat finish was applied to siding and 2 coats of Benjamin Moore Build Low Lustre was applied to the house trim.
6. After all that we applied 2 coats of Solid Stain on the triple deck.
7. Results: A beautiful paint job and a happy customer 🏠
When we are done, we make sure all tools, dust pans, and leftover paint chips are picked up and taken away.
If you are thinking of painting your home, deck or fence, we can help. We are professional painters who take pride in the quality of our work and strive to exceed your expectations. We offer a wide range of services including exterior painting, interior painting, deck staining and more.
If you live in Dorchester, MA you know that the weather conditions can be really harsh on your home’s exterior. Paint protects your home from the elements and can really help to improve its curb appeal. A fresh coat of paint can make your home look like new again and it’s a great way to keep up with the maintenance of your property.
Paint also acts as a barrier against insects, rot, and other damage that can occur to the exterior of your home. It’s important to choose the right type of paint for the job, though, as some paints are better suited for different materials. You’ll also want to consider the color of your paint carefully, as this can have a big impact on the overall look of your home.
If you’re not sure where to start, our team of professional painters in Dorchester, MA can help you choose the right paint and get the job done quickly and efficiently. We’ll make sure your home looks its best and is protected from the elements for years to come. Contact us today for a free estimate!
Request a Free Estimate Today by filling out the form below or calling us at (508) 481-0150. We'll follow up with you to schedule your estimate appointment. Thank you.