Marvin Windows and Doors introduced the nation's first siding system using Ultrex®, a patented pultruded fiberglass offering high performance characteristics, exceptional durability and long-lasting aesthetics in May 2010.
Available in Massachusetts, APEX Fiberglass Siding System builds on more than 20 years of Marvin experience using Ultrex® in its highly successful Integrity and Infinity lines of windows and doors.
"Innovation is the key to growth in today's business world," said Susan Marvin, president of Marvin Windows and Doors. "APEX represents an innovative use of a proprietary technology that's already been proven in tens of thousands of homes across the United States.
"For consumers, APEX offers a beautiful, durable finish that's virtually maintenance-free. For builders, APEX offers a material that's light, easy to work with and saves time and labor. We believe APEX offers unique benefits unmatched by any other siding product on the market today," Marvin said.
Among the unique features of APEX Siding System:
- A built-in water management system to reduce rot and mold
- A durable finish, four times thicker than paint, that's integrated into the substrate
- Resists fading, chalking, warping and chipping
- Performs in extreme temperatures from 30 below zero to 350 above
- Three times lighter than fiber cement for ease in installation
- Integrated siding and trim options for a complete system
APEX is available for both residential and commercial applications so please contact us at Franca Services to take a look at this new and revolutionary product, APEX Fiberglass Siding System and also to get a free quote. Call (508) 481-0150, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with someone from our office.