EPA Lead Paint Certified Contractor
Effective April 22, 2010, the Environmental Protection Agency - EPA requires that all home improvement contractors who work in homes built pre 1978 and disturb more than six square-feet of lead paint, be RRP (Renovation, Repair and Painting Activities) Certified.
Franca Services it is certified by EPA, the State of Massachusetts and our principals are also trained in lead-safe work practices.
What does that means to you customer?
- You and your family safety
- EPA Lead-Safe work practices trained employees
- Project Site will be identified with signs keeping the work area and remain outside of work area safe
- All debris contained in a specific manner to prevent releases of dust and debris
- Once the project is complete, the work area will be cleaned using EPA cleaning practices
|We are LEAD PAINT CERTIFIED|